Yayasan Kasih Suwitno (YKS) had been selected as the implementing agent of funding partnership of the UNAID and USAID-PEPFAR for carrying out the demand creation activities to promote the access for high risk community into Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Community-based Screening (CBS). The strategic of demand creation is part of attempt in developing the policy and guideline of PrEP and CBS in Indonesia.
Summary of responsibilities and Job Requirements as below:
|Post Title||:||Demand Creation Strategy Consultant (DCS)|
|Duration of Assignment||:||20 days on March 2021|
|Starting Date||:||March 2021|
|Direct Supervisor||:||Program Manager|
|Education||:||Minimum Diploma in Social or other disciplines background|
|Experience||:||5 years familiar with HIV/AIDS|
I. Organizational Context
- She/he is under the direct supervision and general guidance from the Program Manager
- She/he promotes a client oriented approach with focus on results.
- A team player
II. Function/Key Results Expected
- Proficiency in developing the strategic of communication and/or marketing
- Understanding in working on digital campaign
- Acknowledge the communication and/or marketing including the demand creation and behavior changes communications
- Understanding in developing a demand creation strategic for health services (especially HIV) will be the additional value to be considered
III. Impact of Result/ Deliverables
- The strategic of demand Creation for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Community-based Screening (CBS), consist of campaign brand, key of message, select the platform, monitoring & evaluation tools as well as spread-out the campaign through paid and un-paid social media.
- Perform to consult with the key stakeholders and target audience community.
1. Corporate Competencies
- Demonstrate commitment to YKS’s mission, vision and values
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Be sensitive to HIV/AIDS issue, the diversity of sexual & gender
- Generally understood to the human rights
2. Functional Competencies, Knowledge Management and Learning
- Share knowledge and experience
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in one or more Practice Areas, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills
3. Development and Operational Effectiveness
- Sound knowledge of Communication
V. Recruitment Qualification
Minimum of Diploma degree of Social or other disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility in related work experience, preferably in handling the HIV/AIDS case
- Work experience within the HIV/AIDS program is a distinct advantage, and it is requirement.
Terms and conditions
The duty station will be at YKS Office in Jakarta, Indonesia,
- The application deadline is 20 March 2021
- Please send the application to email@example.com
- Email Subject: “Post – Name of Applicant” – DCS – Anto Fianto”
- We will acknowledge all applications, but will contact only short-listed candidates.